This Quick and Easy Low Carb Dinner is a great go-to recipe; especially when you are in a rush to get dinner on the table. It’s keto friendly, low carb, high in protein, and easy to make!
Quick and Easy Keto Dinner Philly Cheese Steak Dinner
This Philly Cheese Steak keto dinner recipe is quick and easy and low carb
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Sliced Onions & Peppers
- 4 servings Steak -Umm Sandwich Steak
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Package Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add peppers and onions and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Break Steak-Umms into pieces, add to pan with peppers and onions and cook until browned and all the pink color is gone.
- Sprinkle steak and pepper mixture with mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni slices.
- Cook Cauliflower rice in microwave according to package directions.
- Add Cauliflower rice to serving dish, top with steak, pepper, onion, cheese and pepperoni mixture, serve and enjoy!