Keto Friendly Cucumber Blueberry Summer Salad with Lime Dressing
A quick, simple and refreshing salad featuring fresh blueberries and crisp cucumber chunks with feta cheese, arugula and a lime vinaigrette. This keto friendly salad is perfect for a summer day and a great way to use the cucumbers from your garden.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon swerve, granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, cut into small chunks
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together all salad ingredients.
- When ready to serve, add vinaigrette to salad and toss. Enjoy!