Keto Irish Potato Candy Recipe
These sweet coconut candies are delicious any time of year, not just on St. Patrick’s Day.
Irish potatoes are a century old Philadelphia tradition, and although they’re called Irish Potatoes, most recipes don’t contain potatoes. They’re a delicious candy made mainly with coconut, confectioner’s sugar and cream cheese and rolled in cinnamon to look like tiny potatoes.
Watch Irish Potato Candy making in the process:
Below you’ll find the Irish Potato Candy recipe; however, if you don’t have the time or desire to make your own, you can purchase this scrumptious treat here:
Irish Potato Candy Ingredients:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tablespoons of butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 2 cups Swerve powdered sweetener
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Ground cinnamon for rolling the candies
For making your own Irish Potato Candy and easy online shopping, below are links to the ingredients needed to make Keto Irish Potato Candy; you’ll also need butter and cream cheese:
Irish Potato Candy Directions:
- Beat cream cheese and butter until combined.
- Add vanilla and coconut extracts and half the sugar, mix well.
- Add remaining sugar and shredded coconut, continue beating until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, roll in cinnamon, place on wax paper to dry. Enjoy!
If you’d like to make Adults Only Irish Potatoes, here’s the recipe:
BUY READY MADE IRISH POTATO CANDY:
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!